Friday, November 28, 2008

twilight-highlight of my day

*Ohh look!!! its edward and bella!!*
haha so today i finally saw twilight. hahaha
i saw the trailor for the 1st time yesterday... and then the movie today... needless to say. im hooked. i didnt want to be... but im hooked. it really sux to say it but, i wouldnt mind having a bf like edward cullen. hed be the perfect boyfriend. he'll love me, protect me, and care for me.

*u love him... but i love him more*
but the movie itself was amazing. i love taylor lautner. haha id choose him anyday. but today... im going for vampire only cuase im in a edward cullen mood. hahaha. rob is so much hotter in this movie.
*HOTT!!*

*sigh* i want him as my bf.... haha yah im hooked. but heyy, im a 15 yr old grl. what do u expect. anywayz. UGHH I LOVE IT!!!!!
*This is a really good picture *

theres not much more to say about this movie other than its awesome, hott guys, pretty amazing grl, typical love story with a twist. and a buncha obsessed grls who cant get enough of it *im not at that stage yet* teehee ^_^
*i made this one myself!!! hah thanks to picnik.com teehee ^^ and a friend who told me this site*
lol this shows how much of a life i have on a friday nite at 10 30. haha
ANYWAYZ
lets see. i want to see pineapple =[ hahaha its sad.... i dont get it... ive never wanted to see a guy like this b4... WHAT DOES HE HAVE THAT i WANT!?!?!?!?! *hes obviously not taylor or rob!!!!*
anyone know?? this is just sad...
and heyy person whos reading this... *wink* dont laugh... i have no life.. this is considered short...i mean look at my other ones....
ive been at the mall since 8am till6 pm... yahh wonderful day yes??
btw, im gettin a camera tomorrow!!!!
EDWARD QUOTES!!!!!:*funny, sad, cute, watever... my faves*
I saved your life – I don’t owe you anything.
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 3, p.64
I hope you enjoy disappointment.
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 3, p.65
It would be more… prudent for you not to be my friend. But I’m tired of trying to stay away from you, Bella.
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 4, p.84
I said it would be better if we weren’t friends, not that I didn’t want to be.
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 4, p.84
What if I’m not a superhero? What if I’m the bad guy?
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 5, p.92
Bella:
Do you have a multiple personality disorder?
Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 4, p.82

No comments: