Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween!!!

heyy, 我的愛
haha okkayy so i managed to avoid the computer a lot since skol started. and i just realized that i havent made a blog since forever. so y not start with halloween!!!! haha soo im a day late but watever i had fun. anywayz...

halloween O8 was probably one of the best times ive had in years but thanks to my 2nd pd class and music director who made me so much happier. the guy i liked wasalso in this class but i was not even in the mood to go talk to him and hes my BFF too! i like him more as a BFF than anything so no worries there dude. haha altho K.M. thinks im obsessed with him... surreee talk to chealsea if u think that. she was talking bout his eyes that i never even realized was blue. hahaha. but after 2nd pd i was a bit happier. so tx 2nd pd and teacher!!!

the morning was really bad... i was so depressed i almost cried. hahaha sad sad day

went to the guys soccer game at 5 pm. RHS vs. Bel Air semi-finals. we won 4-0 tehe^^
had a good time there watching guys play soccer heading those balls. my friends said this once and its now officially a quote for me and soccer. so someone headed the ball then she said yah! lose those brain cells!!.

haha officially my new quote for soccer..

it was me, S.K. homecoming king D.T and Chealsea. btw, im definitely crushing on D.T. hahahah hes so shy but nice and funny. great personality too!! but hes a senior and leaving this year!!!
hahaha we had fun ttalking and all

btw... chealseas friend peter is pretty cute.

then we decided to go to chipotle cause it was free brrito day. if we dress up with aluminum we get a free burrito. hahaa it was a fun time. S.K. and her BF S.W. D.T. and me went to chipotle and talked and chilled. ima sound like a lil kid bout ima be honest. it was pretty fun to hang out with a buncha seniors.... ima miss them next year. then D.T. freaked out from this song ...retenor?? by radiohead. hahahaaaha

after that S.K. took me home and me and my crazii friends walked around the neighborhood and chilled and had thebest time... without trick or treating!!! slapping each other, being perverted* erick, D.F. B.H. that is*

me, J.V. K.M. L.F. her friend from atholton cynthia. B.H. D.F. annd S.P. were all just here hanging out.

around 10 or so we went to J.V.s house and played music and all... then she got tiired and went to bed... leaving me shiv. D.F. and B.H. at like 1030. but we all went home too. but b4 we left, we all hugged and all.... and D.F. bein perverted while we hugged jen. hahhahaaha thx D. and when we were in the living room he said his nipples hurt. so i said how bout ur other one... hesaidno and i twisted it and he screamed. hahahhaha then he did the same to me?!?!?!!!!!! but failed. hahahahahahha

well that was mainly my night. today i went to VA with me family since i have a 4 day weekend!!!!! yeahhhh!

thats all for now. i'm tiired of typing... this is a weird keyboard. hahaha i g2 get on this more often

c ya >.<

No comments: