Tuesday, November 25, 2008

thanks giving break begins

我的愛,

wow i always say im gunna write today and i never remember to... haha ohh well lets see whats goin on lately


but i cant say it here apparently.. cause idr who i told about this blog... so i guess this is between me and my brain

well 2day way the last day of skol b4 thanksgiving break!! woohoo! well i was a guide 2day at skol for ppl and it was pretty... boring? lol there wasnt much to do and my speaker disappeared and didnt come back. lol ohh well i chilled out in student services all day with my friend and athletic. haaha it was.... pretty fun.

during the last session we were suppose to watch a video they ppl made... it had a lotta seniors and memories of seniors and everything. hha it was fun.... pineapple was in it... he was akward. haha i'll be honest. some cute parts but mainly akward. watever. lol so we watched the whole thing and then i was walking around the auditiorium and all and i pineapple sees me and says carrie! and smiles... i pout and draw a tear down my face. he does it too.. only more dramatically. haaha

skol ended. yay. we went to the band room and im hugging ppl bye, wishing them a fun filled weekend. blah blah. and then he comes in and stares at me. smilin. i stare back. i knewwhat he was thinking and i knew he knew i knew. we kept staring at each other. ppl randomly came up to me and hugged me ... i was hugging cassie. saying bi. all that and he goes. carrie and i have a hug *arms out smilin* i was honestly thinking... should i be a jerk.... or not... and after like 4 seconds... i smile again... arms out. and hugged him.

i get hugs... a lot of hugs... from everyone. random ppl.... hahaha im a very huggable person. lol anywayz... and i guess its just me but i kinda think about the hugs i get. like i sorta but not really rate them... like id go aww this is a really comforting hug or hmm this is kinda a happy hug... or umm this is just akward. haha

my friend whos a bass guitarist.... he gives great hugs. no lie. like he was like #1 on my best hug list. his hugs are comforting, happy, and secure. firm too. but pineapple beats him.
No its not cause i like him. its really different. lol vibe is very different... i like it tho.
like the bass guitarist is a quick comfort hug... but His hugs last a lil longer... even if the hug itself wasnt. haha idkk
when we hugged. he was very firm about it and it was comforting and secure.. it did make me smile. i mean idk how to explain it... i just liked it... a lot. haha i want another hug like that.. not necessarily from him... from anyone... idk . lol im smiling now.

i dont usually get hugs from guys i like.
i got a hug from rocky once at coffee house freshman year. and that was b4 i liked him
me and bc have this special hand hug thing going on. lol its our own little thing
me and double O arent even close enough to hug. hahaah theres that dilema.. but not really.
me and pineapple... have a specail relationship...from my point of view... im sure hes like this to everyone... but noones really likethis to me.

hmm i needed to add something to the beginning... but i forgot it... go figure

No comments: