Saturday, November 29, 2008

hooked?? i think soo....

*sigh*

... what can i say... im hooked. all i could think about today was edward cullen, vampires, jacob black, warewolves, the movie, the book. i ws online half the time 2day looking/searching for fansites, stuff aboutthe book or movie, and thinkin... why isnt everyones life like them?? it really suckks


i made wallpapers for my phone. wanna see some??

hahayou know yor jealous. and all these pictures have one thing in common. its my*signature* i guess. ahahaha

i bought a camera today... its not the best one but heyy... it takes picks, i bought most of it.*dad helped pay some* and it works.
good enough with me... even if i did want the one my cousin has. ohh well. cant always get what you always want.

seriously tho.. i love edward cullen... and his quotes.

im reading the 2nd book, new moon, right now. my friend who lent it to me decided to say it was depressing right b4 she gave it to me... now i want to know whats up with it. haha

i really do hope the director decides to do a sequel. i mean stop worrying about the cost. look at the 1st ones turn out. yah its going to cost more to make it more book based... but these crazii grls will pay watever too see it.. i mean they waited outside the night b4 for the premire!!!!!!

crazii fans. i love taylor lautner, but heyy im in love with edward cullen. i cant choose teams so dont make me choose.





alrite well ima go read da book now. ttyl .






♥ edward cullen && jacob black






And so... the LION fell in LOVE with the LAMB

No comments: