Monday, June 30, 2008

My messed up biological clock day!

他們兩個好可愛啊!!!!!!!!!!! hehee... my wallpaper


Dear我的愛,


AHHH!!! i just wrote so much and now it disappeared! :'(... *sigh* i guess i;ll just retype what i remember.



hehe! thats my current wallpaper on my phone^^ 王子 is so 可愛 ♥♥

heh well lets see bout me day. i was over at my cuz's house yesterday. but i didnt go to sleep knowing that my parents would come pick me up around 4.am. so i got home at 5am and decidednot to sleep because i would need to wake up at 8 am to call the health department for my mom. *sigh* those pl need to be more punctual! the paper clearly says:

call ASAP to make an appointment from 8:30am-9:30am

i called every 15 min. and she was not here!!!! grrr she ended up calling back at liek 10! so i waited so long for nothing! *sigh" was watching brwown sugar macchiato till 11am. then i went to bed



Brown sugar macchiato is hilarious! i knew from the beginning that gui gui 鬼鬼 didnt have cancer! i was rite!! well at least this made 王子reveal his true feeling for gui gui.

他們兩個好可愛啊

i must say tho... i dislike gui gui. BUT! its not casue i hate her shes annoying and all.. well a lil but i think its mainly cause i envy her a lot. idk i disliked her from day one i guess cause she was so close with aaron. and then i found out about her and wang zi being so close.. altho i must say im doing a much better job now forcing myself not to hate her for this.

unfortunatly, i heard that her and aaron yan got into a huge argument and the paused the new drama and pi li MIT is on the edge again!

poor aaron the most cause he's being targeted on with the gay rumor and stuff.

***sigh*** i think i get to emotionally attached to dramas.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hehe well done with my drama part. now about my day! i went to bed at 11 am woke up at 2 pm went back to bed woke up at 4 pm. and woke up at 6 pm to go laser tagging! ohh that was so much fun!!! heheheh S's church friends are so fun to hang with. that D kid who dressed up as mickey, and kimchi with that beanie hat is really cute!. ughh i got so sweaty afterward it was not funny then we ate macdonalds. and went home... i read about fahrenheit and now im foing this.

*tear* i still cant find out how to change layouts and all using HTML. sigh...

B day in 8 Days!!!!! hah i want the hana kimi DVD in taiwan version for my b day. i already got the japan version from my cuz A. Thx A!!!!

well i guess thats all for today giving the fact that i got nothing else to say, im not tiired, but i got colorguard tomorrow, and i wanna finish watching brown sugar macchiato.

so i guess this is ta ta for now la 我的愛 i'll be back soon!!

我愛你王子&&飛輪海 ♥♥

No comments: