Tuesday, July 1, 2008

hana kimi Final Volume!!


王子&&炎亞綸好可愛啊!!

大東w/ asian glasses!!! haha caption said it up there!


dear 我的愛


*sigh* my life is so boring ah... theres nothing really good today... i think my high point was reading the last volume of hana kimi or colorguard when i nailed that peggy toss. hahaha ughh if only hana kimi taiwan version ended so nicely like the book did! the drama was so disappointing in the end. even more disappointing when i heard : NO HANA KIMI 2. im like :-0

i need to finish brown sugar macchiatio *with 王子*
haha lollipop*bang bang tang* is a pretty cool band. but 飛輪海 is still #1!!

so colorguard today. we were actually using flags! haahaha i managed not to kill anyone. and i gotthe peggy toss... everyone keeps telling me that i pick up fast and that im really good. but idk, i mean im a visual learner but idk if im that good.
my band director is so.... akward... well not him personally cause he's pretty cool but when he was just sitting there watching us throw flags... it was pretty akward... hahahah

well i was talking to B not long ago and i was randomly telling him quotes i found or made up. it got pretty akwardly boring... so heres a few

QUOTES:
~The presence of real love is the same as seeing ghost spirits~ Wu chun from hana kimi
~Happiness can’t be chosen or saved, it has to be felt~ me
~The key to being happy is to be simple~ me
~True love, should exceed the length of life, the width of the mind and the depth of one’s soul~ aaron*FLH*
~Cherish what’s in front of you, cause you’ll never know when it will disappear ~ me

~There shouldnt be a reason to like someone... but if there has to be then it would be because i love you. *kinda a mix of jiro wangs'
~*~*~ Remembering back when i was in a relationship, my girlfriend often asked me my reasons for liking her. I probably said a lot of stuff... I would say i like your expression...i like your voice...I like how your really good at cooking...and i like when you sing. Or at night the feeling i get when you tell jokes to help me fall asleep. ***But then later i realized, That actually when you like someone you dont really need all those reasons. If there must be a reason,Then it would be: I love You.~***Jiro Wang. Wang Dong cheng

well thats all i got today cause im really tired and i need to finish BSM. haha not much chinese today i guess thats a good thing. hmm i think from now on im going to put up pic of the ppl i talk about
eg: 王子&飛輪海♥♥
well, thats all for now!! bibi la我的愛

P.S. Asian Guys look sooooo cute withthose suare glasses. *look at the pix above and the one on my header of wang zi and you'll know what i mean

No comments: