Sunday, June 29, 2008

Boring day at my cuz's house

Dear... 我 的 爱

hah i found me name for this blog!! my love. heheh at least for now its called my love ^^
Waaaa!! im falling for wu chun all over again!! hahah watching hana kimi just makes you fll in love with him!!
i luv jiro now too cause of fahrenheit. and now i know who he is and in hana kimi is...WOW
haha so i found a blog today
piiggybloggess.blogspot.com
her blog is amazing!
i just cant figure out how to make/change my blog to something like that... more interesting for me. hahah

sigh. well im over at my cuz J's house so theres nothing to do.... bout to watch brown sugar macchiato. which i have to say.... is awesome!!!
wang zi is sooooooo cute!!

and now i also have to finish watching ISWAK II cause i found out that he's also in that!.
hhahaha my days so far are mainly bout dramas and stuff

well tues nd sat. i have colorguard practice and marching band practice. so i'll see how that goes...
man august is going to be torture!!

guess wat!!
9 MORE DAYS UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY!!!!
yay me! hmmm where shhould i go for my b day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey.
yeh i dont really mind. and sorry for the late reply as well. i dont usually go on blogspot now. hehe.
well i guess ur a fahrenheit fan and a wang zi fan too right? well i'm totally obessed with wang zi. he is so adorable. but its so sad that the first season of MFBBT is like ending soon! so depressing. but at least some members formed a band.