Monday, August 11, 2008

seventeen magazine

dear my love *yah no chinese today*
omg i just saw the worst cover for 17 magazine today! im sorry if anyone else is a miley cyrus fan but i seriously went from ohh this grl is pretty kool to OMFG y is she.... y...*speechless* idk maybe the magazine will make me realize that wat ive read and what ive seen is just a huge misunderstanding, but i doubt it. especially when she todl a whole story on how nick obsessed over her that much!

&&
seventeen magazine
"We became boyfriend and girlfriend the day we met. He was on a quest to meet me, and he was like, 'I think you're beautiful and I really like you.' And I was like, 'Oh, my gosh, I like you so much.'"
"Nick and I loved each other. We still do, but we were in love with each other. For two years he was basically my 24/7. But it was really hard to keep it from people. We were arguing a lot, and it really wasn't fun."
After they broke up at the end of 2007, Cyrus tells Seventeen, "At first I bawled for a month straight. I was so sad. I just went into this weird funk. And I dyed my hair black. When we were dating, Nick wanted me to get highlights – and so I did that, and I got myself looking great. And then, on the day we broke up, I was like, I want to make my hair black now – I don't want to look pretty; I want to look hard-core. I was rebelling against everything Nick wanted me to be. And then I was like, I've got to be by myself for now, and just figure out who I really am."

ok i believe that nick mita acutally loved her for a abit... but seriously... "on a quest to find me..." I MEAN COME ON! and i honestly doesnt believe that nick would tell a grl how to dress themselve... now wat i do believe is if nick was like ohh hey miley, i think highlights would looks pretty cute on u... or something like that.... but the way miley said it sounded like if u dont highlight ur hair im going to break up with u.
i do give her props on finally figuring out that she shouldnt use herself to rebel against someone and just be urself. thatss a smart choice.
perez hilton. i agree with u. now i dont know the jonas brothers like friends. but im sure ur rite when u said that they are not the type of ppl who would change a grl.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
alrite so after that rant... my day today was really bad... i mita pulled a ligament on my left back ankle or soemthing. and i got dizzy and there was a pulsing feeling in my eye the whole time in marching band. from like 2 pm till 830... ahhhh
and tomorrows a new day... but still 1pm-9pm.... Blechhhhhhh andd its gunna be worst since we are now officially behind schedule....
either way, bed time... and yah i noe... its a new day already....12;24am
nite nite

No comments: